Jell-Craft PicNic Punch Concentrate started as Walter Oertling’s Science Chemistry project at L.S.U., and came to fruition in 1945!
Texas PicNic Punch Concentrate
This is the original punch concentrate formula created by the founder, Walter Oertling, in his chemistry class at LSU. This punch is an original blend of cherry and orange flavors, giving it a light fruity but tart taste. It has remained a favorite of all ages for over 75 years.
This punch concentrate is a delicious, easy, and economical choice for today’s families. Simply mix 1 part concentrate with 5 parts water.
This punch is shelf-stable requiring no refrigeration, even after opening.
- A good source of Vitamin C
- Gluten Free
- Fat Free
- 1 Gallon of punch = 6 gallons of finished product
- Does not require refrigeration
- Easy To Mix
- No powder residue when mixing
- Several Recipes to use with the concentrate
Need to get your hands on our Texas PicNic Punch? Go here for a list of places to purchase it!
Punch Concentrate Recipes:
- For years people have been enjoying delicious Aguas Frescas made with Jell-Craft PicNic punch by mixing 1 oz of concentrate to 9 oz of water.
- If you want to jazz up PicNic Punch for a party, check out this Sparkling Punch Recipe!
- This PicNic punch recipe makes a delicious fall/winter warm beverage, a Wassail.
The Son Beverage Family, the manufacturer of Jell-Craft products, loves hearing stories of ways Jell-Craft PicNic punch has been used over the years, from weddings to birthdays, to church events! Please reach out to the granddaughter of the founder, Elizabeth, to share your memories of the punch. Her email is Elizabeth@sonbeverage.com.