Have you ever had a Warm Autumn Punch, also known as a Warm Wassail? It’s pretty much the tastiest fall-winter holiday drink! But don’t just drink save it for two seasons of the year, drink it year-round if you’d like! It’s a warm fall-flavored punch that can be made on the stove or in a crockpot and leaves your house smelling like Autumn.
1. Mix 1 part punch concentrate to 3 parts water in a crockpot or pot over the stove
2. Mix thoroughly
3. Add cloves and cinnamon sticks – the amount is up to your discretion
4. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, then reduce to a low and cover for 30 minutes
5. Strain out the cloves and cinnamon sticks if you’d like
6. Garnish with fruit! You can cook it with the fruit too, but oranges may add a slight bitterness to it when being cooked in it.
7. Serve warm