Pilgrim Punch Recipe
Category : Recipe
For Thanksgiving, we made a recipe using Jell-Craft Cherry Sno-Cone Syrup that is versatile for adults and children called Pilgrim Punch!
This Pilgrim Punch recipe is a delicious punch that can be made with or without wine. We recommend making two batches of the recipe below, so you can leave one non-alcoholic for the children and add wine to the other to fancy it up for the adults!
Ingredients for Pilgrim Punch:
- 1 cup of Jell-Craft Cherry Sno-Cone Syrup
- 1 cup of Cran-Apple juice
- 1 cup of Pineapple juice
- 1 cup of Orange Juice
- Adults: 8 oz of favorite red wine
- Fruits such as cranberries, apples and oranges for garnishing
- Mix all the ingredients above in a pitcher.
- For the adult version, we mixed 8oz of wine with 32 oz of Pilgrim Punch to keep it mild, however feel free to add more to your liking.
- Add the fruit to the pitcher or to the cups to festive them drinks up!
- Serve and Enjoy!