Yoda Margarita Recipe
Category : Recipe
What better way to celebrate Star Wars Day than with a Yoda Margarita? The Yoda Margarita is best made with Jell-Craft Lemon-Lime Margarita Concentrate, and can be enjoyed with or without alcohol!
Check out this recipe below!
- 5 oz of Jell-Craft Lemon-Lime Margarita Mix
- 6 oz of tequila
- 28 oz of Triple Sec
- Ice – up to the 48 oz mark
- 2 blueberries for the eyes
- 1 toothpick for the blueberries
- 2 lime wedges for the ears
- brown cloth for the cape to go around the bottom of the glass
- sword toothpick for the lightsaber
- Pour margarita mix, tequila, and triple sec in a blender, and add ice until you reach the 48 oz mark in the blender.
- Blend the margarita mix, tequila, triple sec, and ice well.
- Next, pour the frozen margarita into 4 glasses, and stick one lime wedge on each side of the glass for Yoda’s ears.
- Add blueberries spaced out on a toothpick for Yoda’s eyes.
- Lastly, add a brown cloth for his cape and the toothpick sword for his lightsaber!
- Check out Pinterest for all the different ways you can dress up your Yoda Margarita!
Share with us on social media if you make the Yoda Margarita! Make sure to tag us on Instagram using @sonbeverageco or on Facebook using @Jell-Caft!
Leave a Reply