Yoda Margarita Recipe
Category : Recipe
What better way to celebrate Star Wars Day than with a Yoda Margarita? The Yoda Margarita is best made with Jell-Craft Lemon-Lime Margarita Concentrate, and can be enjoyed with or without alcohol!
Check out this recipe below!
- 5 oz of Jell-Craft Lemon-Lime Margarita Mix
- 6 oz of tequila
- 28 oz of Triple Sec
- Ice – up to the 48 oz mark
- 2 blueberries for the eyes
- 1 toothpick for the blueberries
- 2 lime wedges for the ears
- brown cloth for the cape to go around the bottom of the glass
- sword toothpick for the lightsaber
- Pour margarita mix, tequila, and triple sec in a blender, and add ice until you reach the 48 oz mark in the blender.
- Blend the margarita mix, tequila, triple sec, and ice well.
- Next, pour the frozen margarita into 4 glasses, and stick one lime wedge on each side of the glass for Yoda’s ears.
- Add blueberries spaced out on a toothpick for Yoda’s eyes.
- Lastly, add a brown cloth for his cape and the toothpick sword for his lightsaber!
- Check out Pinterest for all the different ways you can dress up your Yoda Margarita!