Have you ever tasted a Snow Cone Float? They’re delicious! Here’s how to make your own Snow Cone Float at home, and also a fun video to show you step by step instructions.
– Shaved Ice, just drop some ice cubes in a blender and crush!
(enough to fill a cup with room for 1 scoop of ice cream)
– 2-4 TBSP of your favorite Snow Cone Syrup
– 1 scoop of Vanilla Ice Cream
*Need to buy Jell-Craft Snow Cone Syrup? Go Here!
1. Blend your ice
2. Once blend, pour ice into a cup
3. Add 1 scoop of ice cream
4. Pour 2-4 TBSP of Snow Cone Syrup on top
5. Grab a spoon and devour this delicious treat!
*These ratios can be modified according to liking