Enjoy the refreshing flavors of Italy with our Italian Cream Soda recipe! This delicious beverage combines sparking water, Jell-Craft Sno-Cone syrups, and ice cream.
This Italian Cream Soda Recipe also makes a perfect holiday drink or party drink. The possibilities are endless with so many flavors to choose from or mix!
For this recipe, we tried out three Jell-Craft Sno-Cone Syrup flavors on hand at home, Coconut, Watermelon, and Pina Colada. Use any of your favorite Jell-Craft Sno-Cone Flavor or mix and match!
- ½ oz of Jell-Craft sno-cone syrup for flavor
- 2 oz of sparkling water
- 1 Tbsp of vanilla ice cream
- Whipped Cream for garnish (optional)
- Fresh Fruit for garnish (optional)
- Choose your Jell-Craft Sno-cone Syrup Flavor! Ace Mart Restaurant Supply and KaTom Restaurant Supply both have online ordering for home delivery options!
- Build the Base: Pour the sparking water into a cup
- Add in Jell-Craft Sno-Cone Syrup
- Drop in the Table Spoon of vanilla ice cream
- Add Whipped cream and fruit on top for an appealing visual presentation
- Enjoy a taste of Italy! Take a minute to savor the delightful taste of your Italian Cream Soda!
Whether you’re making this for yourself or hosting a gathering, this recipe will impress! It’s a fun drink to make with your children, too!