Jell-Craft PicNic Punch Concentrate started as Walter Oertling’s Science Chemistry project at L.S.U., and came through to fruition in 1945!
Texas PicNic Punch (formerly Jell-Craft Tropical Fruit Punch)
This is the original concentrate formula created by the founder, Walter Oertling, in his chemistry class at LSU. This punch is an original blend of cherry and orange flavors giving it a light fruity but tart taste. It has remained a favorite of all ages for over 70 years.
This punch concentrate is a delicious, easy and an economical choice for today’s families. Simply mix 1 part concentrate to 5 parts water.
All Punch and lemonade products are shelf stable requiring no refrigeration, even after opening.
- Each punch concentrate is a good source of Vitamin C
- Gluten Free
- Fat Free
- 1 Gallon of punch = 5 gallons of finished product
- Does not require refrigeration
- Easy To Mix
- No powder residue when mixing
- Several Recipes to use with the concentrates