Here’s how to use snow cone syrup as an Ice Cream Float, and also a fun video to show you step by step instructions.
– 1 scoop of Vanilla Ice Cream
– 8oz of your favorite Soda
– 1 oz of Snow Cone Syrup that would pair well with Ice Cream and your Soda
(Our Snow Cone Syrup recommendations: Cherry, Strawberry, Grape, Root Beer, Lime, Coconut, Vanilla or Wedding Cake)
*Need to buy Jell-Craft Snow Cone Syrup? Go Here!
1. Pour 8 oz. of soda in a cup
2. Add 1 oz. of a delicious Snow Cone Syrup
3. Place a scoop of ice cream in a cup
4. Stick a straw in and enjoy!
*These ratios can be modified according to liking